2-line 2- Ethernet VoIP Phone - PoE
The Grandstream GXP1625 is a 2-line VoIP phone with a 132x48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display and up to two call appearances. The GXP1620 offers HD audio and echo cancellation.
The Grandstream GXP1625 has 2 call appearances while also handling 2 SIP accounts. The GXP1620 offers 3 XML programmable soft keys, EHS support (for Plantronics Wireless Headsets) and multi-language support.
This Grandstream GXP16xx series VoIP phone offers 3-way audio conferencing and easy no touch provisioning with other Grandstream products.
Features and Functions
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Up to 500 contacts and 200 call history records
- Music on Hold
- Supports PoE
• SIP Compliant and Protocols: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
• Networking Interfaces: Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, integrated PoE (GXP1625 only)
• Graphic Display: 132 x 48 LCD display
• Feature Keys: 2 line keys with dual-color LED and 2 SIP accounts, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 (navigation, menu) keys. 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
• HD Audio: Yes, both on handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
• Base Stand: Yes, allow 2 angle positions, wall mountable
• Wall mountable: Yes