IP DECT Handset with Base Station
The Grandstream DP715 is a VoIP DECT Phone for small business and residential users. The DP715 is a single DECT handset and base station. The DP715 base station will support 4 additional DP710 handsets (5 total) and 4 simultaneous calls. The DP715, like all Grandstream phones, supports advanced IP Telephony features such as caller ID, call waiting, and 3-way conferencing.
The Grandstream DP710 and DP715 VoIP DECT Phone system is a next generation high quality and simple to use DECT Cordless IP phone. It features compact size, superb voice quality, a rich feature set, and market leading performance while still being very affordable. The DP715 wide range radio coverage, 150 feet indoors and up to 1000 feet outdoors, allows users to enjoy the benefits of mobility and VoIP for a minimum investment. It is also fully complaint with SIP/DECT standards and field proven for flexible deployments.
The DP715 handset has an indoor range of 150 feet and an outdoor range of about 1000 feet. outdoors, depending on blocking structures. With a standby time of 80 hours and up to 10 hours of talk time, the Grandstream DP710 and DP715 system has what it takes to bring excellent communication to your corridor mobile workforce.
Grandstream DP715 Features
- Includes DECT base station and one handset.
- Registers up to 4 additional DECT handsets (5 handsets total) and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently
- When multiple handsets share the same SIP account, Hunting Group supports the following flexible options:
- Linear Mode- all phones ring sequentially in the predestinated order
- Parallel Mode- all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers,the remaining available phones can place new calls
- Shared Line Mode- all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phones
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication*, auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication(Stutter Tone), auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Multi-Languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
* Message Waiting Indication via a message waiting tone when you turn on the receiver. No MWI light on the handset.
Plastic Belt Clip
Call Notification Methods
Indoor DECT Range
100ft - 200ft
Memory Card Support
Outdoor DECT Range
Voice Codec Support
G.711u/a, G.729, G.723, G.726, iLBC