IP DECT Handset - Additional Terminal for Grandstream DP-715
Grandstream DP710 DECT Accessory Handset and Charger
The Grandstream DP710 is an ancillary IP DECT handset for the Grandstream DP715 VoIP DECT Phone. The DP715 system includes one IP DECT Base station with a handset and will accommodate up to 4 additional DP710 handsets and desk chargers. The Grandstream IP DECT System will hold 4 concurrent calls per DP715 base station. The DP710, like all Grandstream phones, supports advanced IP Telephony features such as caller ID, call waiting, and 3-way conferencing.
Grandstream DP710 and DP715 DECT Phone Overview
The Grandstream DP710 and DP715 VoIP DECT Phone system is a next generation high quality and simple to use DECT Cordless IP phone system. It features compact size, superb voice quality, a rich feature set, and market leading performance while still being very affordable. The DP715 wide range radio coverage, up to 150 feet indoors and up to 900 feet outdoors, allows users to enjoy the benefits of mobility and VoIP for a minimum investment. It is also fully complaint with SIP/DECT standards and field proven for flexible deployments.
The Grandstream IP DECT Phone System consists of the DP715 DECT handset with base unit/charger combo and up to 4 additional DP710 handsets with included desk charger. The DP715 base station will allow up to 5 separate SIP accounts (one per DP710 handset) or you can set all your DP710 handsets up in a hunt group. Hunt groups can ring in linear mode, where each phone will ring in sequential order until someone picks up, in Share Line Mode, where all phones will ring simultaneously, or in Parallel Mode, where all phones will ring until someone picks up, but then the handsets who did not take the call can continue to make new calls.
The DP710 handset has an indoor range of 150 feet and an outdoor range of about 1000 feet. outdoors, depending on blocking structures. With a standby time of 80 hours and up to 10 hours of talk time, the Grandstream DP710 and DP715 system has what it takes to bring excellent communication to your corridor mobile workforce.
Grandstream DP710 Features
- Includes one ancillary handset with desk charging station - Will pair to a Grandstream DP715 base station.
- When multiple handsets share the same SIP account, Hunting Group supports the following flexible options:
--- Linear Mode- all phones ring sequentially in the predestinated order
--- Parallel Mode- all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers,the remaining available phones can place new calls
--- Shared Line Mode- all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phones
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication, auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication(Stutter Tone)*, auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Multi-Languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
* Message Waiting Indication via a message waiting tone when you turn on the receiver. No MWI light on the handset.
Plastic Belt Clip
Call Notification Methods
Indoor DECT Range
100ft - 200ft
Memory Card Support
Outdoor DECT Range
Voice Codec Support
G.711u/a, G.729, G.723, G.726, iLBC